McDonald’s Monopoly season is upon us once again! And like we’ve done in many years past, we are giving away free McDonald’s Monopoly codes for 2012! Join us in the comments below as we share codes, discuss prizes, strategies, and other Monopoly news!
I will be donating every piece on this page on a first-come, first-serve basis. And just like last year, I’m hoping to trigger a spark of generosity, and have some other generous folks to follow suit!
Some details about the 2012 McDonald’s Monopoly Game:Â
- Dates this year are: 9/25/2012 to 10/22/12 (or until supplies run out)
- Codes can be found on: Medium fountain drinks, medium and large McCafe Iced and blended drinks, medium OJs, hash browns, Big Macs, 10-piece nuggets, Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin, Oatmeal, Fish sandwich. You get two pieces if you buy: 20-piece nugget, large fries.
- Prizes in 2012 include some good ones: US Soccer Family Trips, Beaches Resort Trips, Cash prizes, a FIAT 500, NHL prizes, lots of RedBox DVD rentals, and of course, lots of MyCokeRewards point bundles.
Rare pieces for McDonalds Monopoly 2012:Â
- Mediterranean AveÂ (code #925) â€“ $50 (8500 prizes)
- Vermont AveÂ (code #928) â€“ $5000 (20 prizes)
- Virginia Ave (code #932)Â â€“ Beaches Resort Vacation (250 prizes)
- Tennessee AveÂ (code #934) â€“ $10,000 (20 prizes)
- Kentucky AveÂ (code #936)Â â€“ Delta Vacations Trip (20 prizes)
- Shortline RailroadÂ (code #950) â€“Â EA Sports Fan Trip (20 prizes)
- Ventor AveÂ (code #940) â€“ $20,000 (20 prizes)
- Pennsylvania AveÂ (code #944) â€“ 2013 Fiat 500 (20 prizes)
- BoardwalkÂ (code #946) â€“ $1,000,000 (2 prizes)
Now let’s get down to business: the codes!
- Free codes that everyone can use (updated 10/9 – thanks MR FREEZE!):Â GOPLAYATMCD,Â CODEFORMORE,Â MCDMONOPOLY,Â FREECODEMCR,Â GOFORPRIZES,Â REFRESHCODE,Â WINANEWFIAT,Â GOFREEFORME,Â GOFORITCODE
- My initial donation of free codes: BJJXMDTND1B, 1RW7W7Q4W9G, TNVTZV1K6K6
And just a few quick rules for particpiating on Asdfhj.com:Â
- If you use a code, let others know! You can even post anonymously! It saves everyone time, and it makes our code donors feel good. RBM stands for â€œredeemed by meâ€ and RNBM means that you tried the code, but it was â€œRedeemed, Not By meâ€
- Comments are held for moderation, which means you see them only after they get approved. This helps cut back on the spam. Â And while we have a very friendly environment here, I usually donâ€™t allow begging, complaining, or anything that doesnâ€™t relate in someway to McDonaldâ€™s Monopoly to appear here.