McDonald’s Monopoly 2011 – Free Codes!
McDonald’s Monopoly is back for 2011, and you know what that means around here… more free codes for everyone!
I will be donating any and all unused Monopoly codes here on this page. And as we’ve seen in the past, quite a few other folks usually join in the fun along with me. So check this page a few times a day to see if you can score some points, or feel free to add to the discussion of the McDonalds Monopoly game and prizes.
Update (9/20): The pre-promotion started today (9/20), where if you go to PlayAtMcD.com, you can get a jump start on getting registered and entering a code for a chance at $10,000. This code that can be found on the McD’s bags – or I can just tell it to you: “MCDFORREAL” – Go enter it now!
Update (9/24): Some folks are getting codes early! I checked my local McD’s and did not find them to be using any of the Monopoly stuff yet, but you might want to check yours!
Update (9/27): The games have begun! (But the McDonald’s website can’t seem to handle the load!). There are three codes that everyone can use to get started: MCDFORREAL, FREECODEMCR and MCDMONOPOLY
Some more info about the game:
- This pre-promo thing goes from 9/20 to 9/26. You can start entering real codes on Tuesday, Sept 27.
- The codes will be on food items until 10/24/2011 (or until supplies last), but you have until 11/5 to enter the codes online.
- Codes can be found on: Big Mac (2 peels), Nuggets (4 peels on 20 piece, 2 on the 10 piece), Large Fries (4 peels), medium drinks (2 peels), McCafe drinks (2 peels), my favorite: Filet-o-Fish (2 peels). And for breakfast: hash browns, Egg McMuffin, and Oatmeal all have them (2 peels each).
- Some good prizes this year including MyCokeRewards Codes, a bunch of EA games prizes (video games), Kinect for Xbox 360, gift cards, a trip to London, the Caribbean, or Chicago, a Nissan Z Coupe, and a Nissan Leaf. Very cool!
- Mediterranean Ave – $50 – 10,000 prizes
- Vermont Ave – $100 – 3000 prizes
- Virginia Ave – $200 SpaWish Gift Certificate – 250 prizes
- Tennessee Ave – Beaches Resort Vacation – 300 prizes
- Kentucky Ave – $50,000 – 8 prizes
- Shortline Railroad – EA Sports Fan Trip – 8 prizes
- Ventor Ave – $100,000 – 6 prizes
- Pennsylvania Ave – SL MY 12 Nissan Leaf (electric car)- 2 prizes
- Boardwalk – $1,000,000 – 1 prize
And just a few quick rules for particpiating on Asdfhj.com:
- If you use a code, please let others know! You can even post anonymously if you feel the need! It saves us all time, and it makes our code donors feel good. RBM stands for “redeemed by me” and RNBM means that you tried the code, but it was “Redeemed, Not By me”
- Comments are held for moderation, which means you see them only after I approve. This helps cut back on the spam. And while we have a very friendly environment here, I usually don’t allow begging, complaining, or anything that doesn’t relate in someway to McDonald’s Monopoly to appear here.
|Print article||This entry was posted by vvhitekid2 on September 20, 2011 at 12:51 am, and is filed under Customer Loyalty Programs, Free Stuff, McDonald's, McDonald's Monopoly. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
No trackbacks yet.
about 1 year ago - 146 comments
McDonald’s Monopoly season is upon us once again! And like we’ve done in many years past, we are giving away free McDonald’s Monopoly codes for 2012! Join us in the comments below as we share codes, discuss prizes, strategies, and other Monopoly news! I will be donating every piece on this page on a first-come,…
about 2 years ago - 845 comments
Wow! It’s already 2012, and we’re back with another year of MyCokeRewards, and another year of sharing Coke codes with the nice little community we’ve built here! It has been six years since we first started sharing MyCokeRewards codes, and what I find amazing is that some of the people that were doing this six…
about 2 years ago - 50 comments
Lean Cuisine seems to have joined the trend of code-based customer loyalty programs with their “Delicious Rewards” program! Lucky for us – now we can get healthier while we earn and share codes. In an effort to reduce how much take-out I order here in Seattle, I’ll be buying quite a few of these –…
about 2 years ago - 316 comments
This year, Dr Pepper has a new game on codes and cups: Every Bottle Wins – where you can redeem your codes for various items, including EA games downloadable content. Pretty cool stuff. I drink plenty of Dr Pepper, and don’t really have a use for the EA games stuff, so I’m going to start…
about 3 years ago - 1,221 comments
It is 2011 and MyCokeRewards is still going stong! On this page you will find generous folks donating free MyCokeRewards codes at random times. To snag some coke points, just check back as often as you can. The more often you check our page here, the most likely you are to get some points. There…
about 4 years ago - 418 comments
Free McDonald’s Monopoly game pieces for everyone! Yes, it is that time again! McDonald’s Monopoly is back and our code-sharing community is ready to go! I will be donating all of my unused McDonald’s Monopoly codes (found on the game stamps) on this page, and if this is anything like last year’s McDonald’s Monopoly page,…
about 4 years ago - 553 comments
Subway Scrabble is back, and so are the free codes from Asdfhj.com! Starting today, I will begin giving away unused game pieces for Subway Scrabble. I’m also sure the other generous folks involved with our sharing community will also join in. We ask that if you take a code, please write a quick comment acknowledging…