Lean Cuisine seems to have joined the trend of code-based customer loyalty programs with their “Delicious Rewards” program! Lucky for us – now we can get healthier while we earn and share codes.
In an effort to reduce how much take-out I order here in Seattle, I’ll be buying quite a few of these – and like MyCokeRewards, Pepsi codes, and Dr. Pepper, I will be sharing my codes on this page. Â Yep – free codes. No catch. And I’m hoping there are others out there that may join me in the sharing.
First, some information about the program:
- Code can be found on the inside of the frozen dinner box. Each code is worth 20 points.
- You can enter the codes atÂ deliciousrewards.leancuisine.com.
- You can earn some extra points by taking surveys and polls on the site.
- This program is interesting because its one of the first I’ve seen where you earn “Badges” as you go. Badges can be earned in many ways… adding items to your wishlist,Â referringÂ friends, or simply just trying out new frozen dinners (and entering the code). Fun!
- The program is scheduled to end at the end of the year, 12/31/2011, but will likely be extended.
And finally, some quick rules for participating:
- If you use a code, please leave a quick comment indicating such.Â A simple “Thank-you” or “RBM” (redeemed by me) goes a long way in saving everyone from trying the same codes over and over. It also encourages our generous donators to post more often!
- Comments are held for moderation before they are posted. While we have a very friendly atmosphere here, I keep the moderation pretty strict. It boils down to this: If your comment does not contribute meaningful content to the discussion of this program, it isn’t going to show up. Begging or trading requests will also not show here.
Okay – let’s get started:
I’ve noticed that you don’t need to accurately enter the type of dinner it was, so I didn’t list them.
Both already used and no comment 🙁
Thank you, justme! I used your code and it went through! (so now it’s taken)
Never knew about this site before so now I’ll look around for a code to post for another promotion…
Already Used D:
In Denver, CO tonight. Here’s a code from my dinner: LYDX-NCX3-K497N
#7, already used. Thanks.
L94P-DHHK-XF474 shrimp alfredo
#9 was already used
LYFP-RYN4-74GY6 – Cheese Ravioli
11 already used
Swedish Meatball code: LCTG-63JK-73W7H
#13 used with no response 🙁
the top two codes said invalid and the bottom two were already used #15. i am new to finding this website
FREEBAG12 – From a Catalina. Should be able to use by multiple people.
Used #17. Thanks
#17 worked for me – thanks!
LEANLUNCHBAG – From Facebook
#20 worked Thanks!
#17 & #20 both just worked for me. Thanks! 🙂
#17 & #20 worked for me. Thanks!
#17 worked for me.THANKS!
17 and 20 worked for me too! thanks
Here’s another 🙂
#26 has already been used
Here we go:
#28 already used
I tried 17 & 20 and they didn’t work for me. Is there something special I have to do when entering the code?
#17 and #20 worked for me! Thanks! You have to state facebook or the meal you purchased when entering the code.
#17 #20 worked Thanks!
NEITHER #17 OR #20 WORKED FOR ME 🙁
neither #17 or #20 worked
freebag12 and leanlunchbag both just worked for me. also try freecode13
17 AND 20 WORKED FOR ME!
Free Lunch Bag. CODE13
#37 is invalid.
Thanks -freebag12 and leanlunchbag both just worked for me.
freebag 12, leanlunchbag worked for me. try LUNCHBAGFREE
from facebook. thanks
leanlunchbag, freebag12, and freecode13 all worked for me
leanlunchbag, freebag12, freecode13, and lunchbagfree all worked for me
lunchbagfree-worked leanlunchbag–worked freebag12-worked freecode13—worked thank you!
lunchbagfree, leanlunchbag, freebag12, freebag13 ALL just worked for me! thanks!!
lcluvsteachers enter facebook
Just tried the facebook code: LUNCHBAGFREE on May 16, 2013 and it DID NOT work!
Also tried leanlunchbag, freebag12, FREEBAG13 and NONE of them worked, but thank y’all anyways 🙂
to post #48, lcluvsteachers also does NOT work (May 16,2013)
Comments are closed.