Free Dr Pepper “Every Bottle Wins” codes
This year, Dr Pepper has a new game on codes and cups: Every Bottle Wins – where you can redeem your codes for various items, including EA games downloadable content. Pretty cool stuff.
I drink plenty of Dr Pepper, and don’t really have a use for the EA games stuff, so I’m going to start posting the codes under the cap here, on the comments on this page. Like the latest MyCokeRewards code sharing page, I’d expect some other generous folks to pitch in as well. We have a great sharing community here.
A few facts about the game:
- The game currently lasts until 12/31/11. This doesn’t mean it won’t be extended (hopefully it will be)
- Current games you can get content for include: Sims 3, Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Fight Night Champion, Dead Space 2, Battlefield Heroes, Pogo (online games), Dr Pepper Football, EA Sports MMA, Medal of Honor, Skate 3, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Mass Effect 2 and Spore – quite the selection
A few quick groundrules:
- If you use a code, please leave a quick comment indicating such. A simple “Thank-you” or “RBM” (redeemed by me) goes a long way in saving everyone from trying the same codes over and over. It also encourages our generous donators to post more often!
- Comments are held for moderation before they are posted. While we have a very friendly atmosphere here, I keep the moderation pretty strict. It boils down to this: If your comment does not contribute meaningful content to the discussion of MyCokeRewards, it isn’t going to show up. Begging or trading requests will also not show here (see above).
- Please, no begging. I leave codes at random times in the comments below. Begging doesn’t speed anything up.
|Print article||This entry was posted by vvhitekid2 on June 11, 2011 at 3:12 pm, and is filed under Customer Loyalty Programs, Dr. Pepper, EA, Every Bottle Wins, Free Stuff. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.|
about 3 years ago - 866 comments
Wow! It’s already 2012, and we’re back with another year of MyCokeRewards, and another year of sharing Coke codes with the nice little community we’ve built here! It has been six years since we first started sharing MyCokeRewards codes, and what I find amazing is that some of the people that were doing this six…
about 3 years ago - 330 comments
McDonald’s Monopoly is back for 2011, and you know what that means around here… more free codes for everyone! I will be donating any and all unused Monopoly codes here on this page. And as we’ve seen in the past, quite a few other folks usually join in the fun along with me. So check…
about 3 years ago - 52 comments
Lean Cuisine seems to have joined the trend of code-based customer loyalty programs with their “Delicious Rewards” program! Lucky for us – now we can get healthier while we earn and share codes. In an effort to reduce how much take-out I order here in Seattle, I’ll be buying quite a few of these –…
about 4 years ago - 1,221 comments
It is 2011 and MyCokeRewards is still going stong! On this page you will find generous folks donating free MyCokeRewards codes at random times. To snag some coke points, just check back as often as you can. The more often you check our page here, the most likely you are to get some points. There…
about 5 years ago - 418 comments
Free McDonald’s Monopoly game pieces for everyone! Yes, it is that time again! McDonald’s Monopoly is back and our code-sharing community is ready to go! I will be donating all of my unused McDonald’s Monopoly codes (found on the game stamps) on this page, and if this is anything like last year’s McDonald’s Monopoly page,…
about 5 years ago - 553 comments
Subway Scrabble is back, and so are the free codes from Asdfhj.com! Starting today, I will begin giving away unused game pieces for Subway Scrabble. I’m also sure the other generous folks involved with our sharing community will also join in. We ask that if you take a code, please write a quick comment acknowledging…
Comments are closed.