McDonald’s Monopoly 2012 – Free Codes!
McDonald’s Monopoly season is upon us once again! And like we’ve done in many years past, we are giving away free McDonald’s Monopoly codes for 2012! Join us in the comments below as we share codes, discuss prizes, strategies, and other Monopoly news!
I will be donating every piece on this page on a first-come, first-serve basis. And just like last year, I’m hoping to trigger a spark of generosity, and have some other generous folks to follow suit!
Some details about the 2012 McDonald’s Monopoly Game:
- Dates this year are: 9/25/2012 to 10/22/12 (or until supplies run out)
- Codes can be found on: Medium fountain drinks, medium and large McCafe Iced and blended drinks, medium OJs, hash browns, Big Macs, 10-piece nuggets, Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin, Oatmeal, Fish sandwich. You get two pieces if you buy: 20-piece nugget, large fries.
- Prizes in 2012 include some good ones: US Soccer Family Trips, Beaches Resort Trips, Cash prizes, a FIAT 500, NHL prizes, lots of RedBox DVD rentals, and of course, lots of MyCokeRewards point bundles.
Rare pieces for McDonalds Monopoly 2012:
- Mediterranean Ave (code #925) – $50 (8500 prizes)
- Vermont Ave (code #928) – $5000 (20 prizes)
- Virginia Ave (code #932) – Beaches Resort Vacation (250 prizes)
- Tennessee Ave (code #934) – $10,000 (20 prizes)
- Kentucky Ave (code #936) – Delta Vacations Trip (20 prizes)
- Shortline Railroad (code #950) – EA Sports Fan Trip (20 prizes)
- Ventor Ave (code #940) – $20,000 (20 prizes)
- Pennsylvania Ave (code #944) – 2013 Fiat 500 (20 prizes)
- Boardwalk (code #946) – $1,000,000 (2 prizes)
Now let’s get down to business: the codes!
- Free codes that everyone can use (updated 10/9 – thanks MR FREEZE!): GOPLAYATMCD, CODEFORMORE, MCDMONOPOLY, FREECODEMCR, GOFORPRIZES, REFRESHCODE, WINANEWFIAT, GOFREEFORME, GOFORITCODE
- My initial donation of free codes: BJJXMDTND1B, 1RW7W7Q4W9G, TNVTZV1K6K6
And just a few quick rules for particpiating on Asdfhj.com:
- If you use a code, let others know! You can even post anonymously! It saves everyone time, and it makes our code donors feel good. RBM stands for “redeemed by me” and RNBM means that you tried the code, but it was “Redeemed, Not By me”
- Comments are held for moderation, which means you see them only after they get approved. This helps cut back on the spam. And while we have a very friendly environment here, I usually don’t allow begging, complaining, or anything that doesn’t relate in someway to McDonald’s Monopoly to appear here.
[ buy cialis once daily | ingredients of viagra | viagra young men | when did viagra come out | baby on viagra | how to get cialis | viagra scotland | viagra purchase by phone | cialis alternative | free trial of viagra | cialis samples in canada | mexico pharmacy cialis | brand viagra professional | viagra england | tadalafil cialis no prescription | can i take viagra | generic pack viagra | generic viagra india | 5 mg original brand cialis | viagra history | buy viagra mexico | viagra instructions | real viagra without prescription | viagra seizures | usa generic viagra | how can i get some cialis | brand buy from name usa viagra | cheap viagra online | viagra sale online | generic viagra safe | cialis pharmacy generic | us discount viagra overnight delivery | poker viagra | sildenafil citrate | viagra available in india | pal pay pill viagra | cialis | buying cialis | which is better viagra cialis | us cialis | viagra alternative and woman | buying cialis online | online viagra gel to buy | cialis overnight delivery | viagra pfizer 50 mg | cialis alternatives | viagra wholesalers | prescription viagra | cialis cheap | guaranteed cheapest viagra | alternative drug new viagra | purchase cialis cheap | herbal viagra welnet4u.de wf | viagra next day ]
|Print article||This entry was posted by vvhitekid2 on September 26, 2012 at 8:59 pm, and is filed under Contests, Customer Loyalty Programs, McDonald's, McDonald's Monopoly. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
No trackbacks yet.
about 4 years ago - 330 comments
McDonald’s Monopoly is back for 2011, and you know what that means around here… more free codes for everyone! I will be donating any and all unused Monopoly codes here on this page. And as we’ve seen in the past, quite a few other folks usually join in the fun along with me. So check…
about 6 years ago - 418 comments
Free McDonald’s Monopoly game pieces for everyone! Yes, it is that time again! McDonald’s Monopoly is back and our code-sharing community is ready to go! I will be donating all of my unused McDonald’s Monopoly codes (found on the game stamps) on this page, and if this is anything like last year’s McDonald’s Monopoly page,…