Posts tagged Free monopoly codes
McDonald’s Monopoly season is upon us once again! And like we’ve done in many years past, we are giving away free McDonald’s Monopoly codes for 2012! Join us in the comments below as we share codes, discuss prizes, strategies, and other Monopoly news!
I will be donating every piece on this page on a first-come, first-serve basis. And just like last year, I’m hoping to trigger a spark of generosity, and have some other generous folks to follow suit!
Some details about the 2012 McDonald’s Monopoly Game:
- Dates this year are: 9/25/2012 to 10/22/12 (or until supplies run out)
- Codes can be found on: Medium fountain drinks, medium and large McCafe Iced and blended drinks, medium OJs, hash browns, Big Macs, 10-piece nuggets, Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin, Oatmeal, Fish sandwich. You get two pieces if you buy: 20-piece nugget, large fries.
- Prizes in 2012 include some good ones: US Soccer Family Trips, Beaches Resort Trips, Cash prizes, a FIAT 500, NHL prizes, lots of RedBox DVD rentals, and of course, lots of MyCokeRewards point bundles.
Rare pieces for McDonalds Monopoly 2012:
- Mediterranean Ave (code #925) – $50 (8500 prizes)
- Vermont Ave (code #928) – $5000 (20 prizes)
- Virginia Ave (code #932) – Beaches Resort Vacation (250 prizes)
- Tennessee Ave (code #934) – $10,000 (20 prizes)
- Kentucky Ave (code #936) – Delta Vacations Trip (20 prizes)
- Shortline Railroad (code #950) – EA Sports Fan Trip (20 prizes)
- Ventor Ave (code #940) – $20,000 (20 prizes)
- Pennsylvania Ave (code #944) – 2013 Fiat 500 (20 prizes)
- Boardwalk (code #946) – $1,000,000 (2 prizes)
Now let’s get down to business: the codes!
- Free codes that everyone can use (updated 10/9 – thanks MR FREEZE!): GOPLAYATMCD, CODEFORMORE, MCDMONOPOLY, FREECODEMCR, GOFORPRIZES, REFRESHCODE, WINANEWFIAT, GOFREEFORME, GOFORITCODE
- My initial donation of free codes: BJJXMDTND1B, 1RW7W7Q4W9G, TNVTZV1K6K6
And just a few quick rules for particpiating on Asdfhj.com:
- If you use a code, let others know! You can even post anonymously! It saves everyone time, and it makes our code donors feel good. RBM stands for “redeemed by me” and RNBM means that you tried the code, but it was “Redeemed, Not By me”
- Comments are held for moderation, which means you see them only after they get approved. This helps cut back on the spam. And while we have a very friendly environment here, I usually don’t allow begging, complaining, or anything that doesn’t relate in someway to McDonald’s Monopoly to appear here.
[ buy viagra without a prescription | who should not take viagra | buy cialis without prescription | buy viagra online | viagra generic | viagra pay after delivery | is viagra dangerous | viagra tablets sale | order viagra now | map | pfizer viagra 50 mg online | buy cheap viagra in uk | viagra online deals | buying cialis on line | death by viagra | citrate salt of sildenafil | viagra on line | viagra sales in canada | get viagra | mapuche viagra | buy viagra in canada | young men taking viagra | cialis canadian cost | viagra in india | pfizer viagra 50mg | generic viagra online | viagra pill for women | purchase cialis | how viagra works | cialis and canada custom | china viagra | viagra professionsl | viagra experiences | viagra usa | cialis overnight | viagra discount uk | mexico viagra | generic viagra usa | order viagra no prescription | is viagra legal | h h order script sec viagra | cialis pharmacy generic | buy cialis online viagra | viagra wholesalers | viagra best price in europe | buy cialis professional | buying viagra without perscription | buy viagra on the internet | cialis alternatives no prescription | fun with viagra | active ingredient in viagra | cialis price 100 mg | viagra online deals | herbal alternative viagra ]
McDonald’s Monopoly is back for 2011, and you know what that means around here… more free codes for everyone!
I will be donating any and all unused Monopoly codes here on this page. And as we’ve seen in the past, quite a few other folks usually join in the fun along with me. So check this page a few times a day to see if you can score some points, or feel free to add to the discussion of the McDonalds Monopoly game and prizes.
Update (9/20): The pre-promotion started today (9/20), where if you go to PlayAtMcD.com, you can get a jump start on getting registered and entering a code for a chance at $10,000. This code that can be found on the McD’s bags – or I can just tell it to you: “MCDFORREAL” – Go enter it now!
Update (9/24): Some folks are getting codes early! I checked my local McD’s and did not find them to be using any of the Monopoly stuff yet, but you might want to check yours!
Update (9/27): The games have begun! (But the McDonald’s website can’t seem to handle the load!). There are three codes that everyone can use to get started: MCDFORREAL, FREECODEMCR and MCDMONOPOLY
Some more info about the game:
- This pre-promo thing goes from 9/20 to 9/26. You can start entering real codes on Tuesday, Sept 27.
- The codes will be on food items until 10/24/2011 (or until supplies last), but you have until 11/5 to enter the codes online.
- Codes can be found on: Big Mac (2 peels), Nuggets (4 peels on 20 piece, 2 on the 10 piece), Large Fries (4 peels), medium drinks (2 peels), McCafe drinks (2 peels), my favorite: Filet-o-Fish (2 peels). And for breakfast: hash browns, Egg McMuffin, and Oatmeal all have them (2 peels each).
- Some good prizes this year including MyCokeRewards Codes, a bunch of EA games prizes (video games), Kinect for Xbox 360, gift cards, a trip to London, the Caribbean, or Chicago, a Nissan Z Coupe, and a Nissan Leaf. Very cool!
- Mediterranean Ave – $50 – 10,000 prizes
- Vermont Ave – $100 – 3000 prizes
- Virginia Ave – $200 SpaWish Gift Certificate – 250 prizes
- Tennessee Ave – Beaches Resort Vacation – 300 prizes
- Kentucky Ave – $50,000 – 8 prizes
- Shortline Railroad – EA Sports Fan Trip – 8 prizes
- Ventor Ave – $100,000 – 6 prizes
- Pennsylvania Ave – SL MY 12 Nissan Leaf (electric car)- 2 prizes
- Boardwalk – $1,000,000 – 1 prize
And just a few quick rules for particpiating on Asdfhj.com:
- If you use a code, please let others know! You can even post anonymously if you feel the need! It saves us all time, and it makes our code donors feel good. RBM stands for “redeemed by me” and RNBM means that you tried the code, but it was “Redeemed, Not By me”
- Comments are held for moderation, which means you see them only after I approve. This helps cut back on the spam. And while we have a very friendly environment here, I usually don’t allow begging, complaining, or anything that doesn’t relate in someway to McDonald’s Monopoly to appear here.
[ purchase sildenafil citrate | viagra tablet weight | viagra side effects | cialis levitra sales viagra | viagra generic | cialis | purchase sildenafil citrate | imitation viagra | adviser finance order viagra | levitra viagra | over the counter viagra | order viagra 1 | generic cialis sale | cialis for women | cialis medication | viagra purchase | cialis canadian | order viagra | viagra suppositories | buy discount viagra | viagra order canada | buy generic viagra | best price for generic viagra | viagra jokes | canadian pharmacy cialis | best natural viagra | soft cialis | where can i buy viagra | viagra in canada | cheap viagra order online | pfizer female viagra | canadian healthcare viagra sales | sildenafil citrate tablets | rx generic viagra | how to buy cialis in canada | cheapest sildenafil citrate | viagra pfizer canada | wholesale viagra | cialis 30 mg | herbal viagra reviews | cheapest viagra | viagra levitra | non pescription cialis | viagra side effects | herbal viagra equivalent | viagra vs cialis | cialis soft tablets | viagra clone | viagra sales | viagra canadian | can i take viagra | where to get viagra | non pescription cialis | pfizer soft viagra ]