Posts tagged LC codes
Lean Cuisine seems to have joined the trend of code-based customer loyalty programs with their “Delicious Rewards” program! Lucky for us – now we can get healthier while we earn and share codes.
In an effort to reduce how much take-out I order here in Seattle, I’ll be buying quite a few of these – and like MyCokeRewards, Pepsi codes, and Dr. Pepper, I will be sharing my codes on this page. Yep – free codes. No catch. And I’m hoping there are others out there that may join me in the sharing.
First, some information about the program:
- Code can be found on the inside of the frozen dinner box. Each code is worth 20 points.
- You can enter the codes at deliciousrewards.leancuisine.com.
- You can earn some extra points by taking surveys and polls on the site.
- This program is interesting because its one of the first I’ve seen where you earn “Badges” as you go. Badges can be earned in many ways… adding items to your wishlist, referring friends, or simply just trying out new frozen dinners (and entering the code). Fun!
- The program is scheduled to end at the end of the year, 12/31/2011, but will likely be extended.
And finally, some quick rules for participating:
- If you use a code, please leave a quick comment indicating such. A simple “Thank-you” or “RBM” (redeemed by me) goes a long way in saving everyone from trying the same codes over and over. It also encourages our generous donators to post more often!
- Comments are held for moderation before they are posted. While we have a very friendly atmosphere here, I keep the moderation pretty strict. It boils down to this: If your comment does not contribute meaningful content to the discussion of this program, it isn’t going to show up. Begging or trading requests will also not show here.