Lean Cuisine Delicious Rewards – Free codes!
Lean Cuisine seems to have joined the trend of code-based customer loyalty programs with their “Delicious Rewards” program! Lucky for us – now we can get healthier while we earn and share codes.
In an effort to reduce how much take-out I order here in Seattle, I’ll be buying quite a few of these – and like MyCokeRewards, Pepsi codes, and Dr. Pepper, I will be sharing my codes on this page. Yep – free codes. No catch. And I’m hoping there are others out there that may join me in the sharing.
First, some information about the program:
- Code can be found on the inside of the frozen dinner box. Each code is worth 20 points.
- You can enter the codes at deliciousrewards.leancuisine.com.
- You can earn some extra points by taking surveys and polls on the site.
- This program is interesting because its one of the first I’ve seen where you earn “Badges” as you go. Badges can be earned in many ways… adding items to your wishlist, referring friends, or simply just trying out new frozen dinners (and entering the code). Fun!
- The program is scheduled to end at the end of the year, 12/31/2011, but will likely be extended.
And finally, some quick rules for participating:
- If you use a code, please leave a quick comment indicating such. A simple “Thank-you” or “RBM” (redeemed by me) goes a long way in saving everyone from trying the same codes over and over. It also encourages our generous donators to post more often!
- Comments are held for moderation before they are posted. While we have a very friendly atmosphere here, I keep the moderation pretty strict. It boils down to this: If your comment does not contribute meaningful content to the discussion of this program, it isn’t going to show up. Begging or trading requests will also not show here.
|Print article||This entry was posted by vvhitekid2 on September 11, 2011 at 2:53 pm, and is filed under Customer Loyalty Programs, Free Stuff, Lean Cuisine. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
No trackbacks yet.
about 3 years ago - 865 comments
Wow! It’s already 2012, and we’re back with another year of MyCokeRewards, and another year of sharing Coke codes with the nice little community we’ve built here! It has been six years since we first started sharing MyCokeRewards codes, and what I find amazing is that some of the people that were doing this six…
about 3 years ago - 330 comments
McDonald’s Monopoly is back for 2011, and you know what that means around here… more free codes for everyone! I will be donating any and all unused Monopoly codes here on this page. And as we’ve seen in the past, quite a few other folks usually join in the fun along with me. So check…
about 3 years ago - 318 comments
This year, Dr Pepper has a new game on codes and cups: Every Bottle Wins – where you can redeem your codes for various items, including EA games downloadable content. Pretty cool stuff. I drink plenty of Dr Pepper, and don’t really have a use for the EA games stuff, so I’m going to start…
about 4 years ago - 1,221 comments
It is 2011 and MyCokeRewards is still going stong! On this page you will find generous folks donating free MyCokeRewards codes at random times. To snag some coke points, just check back as often as you can. The more often you check our page here, the most likely you are to get some points. There…
about 5 years ago - 553 comments
Subway Scrabble is back, and so are the free codes from Asdfhj.com! Starting today, I will begin giving away unused game pieces for Subway Scrabble. I’m also sure the other generous folks involved with our sharing community will also join in. We ask that if you take a code, please write a quick comment acknowledging…