Free McDonald’s Monopoly game pieces for everyone! Yes, it is that time again! McDonald’s Monopoly is back and our code-sharing community is ready to go! I will be donating all of my unused McDonald’s Monopoly codes (found on the game stamps) on this page, and if this is anything like last year’s McDonald’s Monopoly page, I will be joined by plenty of other generous folks.
Feel free to discuss the McDonald’s Monopoly program, the prizes, the gameboard, or just stick around and see if you can snag some codes from the folks that like to share them!
It looks like McDonald’s is mixing it up a bit this year and they have included a daily sweepstakes in collaboration with NBC. They are going to do an on-air dice rolling every night on shows like “The Jay Leno” show or Sunday Night Football.
Some quick facts for the 2009 game:
- Game starts October 6, and ends November 2
- Online game ends on November 16
- If you land on Chance, the on-air dice roll is for you! If they roll a double-6 on air, you will receive $1,000,000. All other dice combinations result in a prize of $10,000 for that player.
The rare McDonald’s Monopoly pieces for 2009 are:
- Mediterranean Avenue: $50
- Short Line Railroad: $500
- Vermont Avenue: $1000
- Virginia Avenue: $2000
- Tennessee Avenue: $5000
- Kentucky Avenue: $10,000
- Ventor Avenue: $25,000
- Pennsylvania Avenue: $50,000
- Boardwalk: $1,000,000
Good luck everyone!
Welcome to the best place on the web to snag or share free MyCokeRewards points!
We have a fantastic community here who share their extra MyCokeRewards points, and answer questions about the MyCokeRewards program. Feel free to discuss anything related to MyCokeRewards: the prizes, the sweepstakes, or just share your best code-gathering technique!
To get the most Coke Codes out of this site, you’ll need to watch it regularly. I suggest setting it as your homepage. That way, every time you get online you can do a quick check in the comments to see who is sharing.
As mentioned, this is the 9th post in a series of MyCokeRewards posts that have gone on over the last five years. The archived posts are goldmines of information about the program. If you’d like to check them out, here they are:
MyCokeRewards Post #1 (comments now closed)
MyCokeRewards Post #2 (comments now closed)
MyCokeRewards Post #3 (comments now closed)
MyCokeRewards Post #4 (comments now closed)
MyCokeRewards Post #5 (comments now closed)
MyCokeRewards Post #6 (comments now closed)
MyCokeRewards Post #7 (comments now closed)
MyCokeRewards Post #8 (comments now closed)
If you’d like to trade or sell codes, please use the Code Trading Page. Or visit this page to beg for MyCokeRewards codes (or whatever else you feel like begging for).
Some quick easy rules for participating here:
- If you use a code, please leave a quick comment indicating such. A simple “Thank-you” or “RBM” (redeemed by me) goes a long way in saving everyone from trying the same codes over and over. It also encourages our generous donators to post more often!
- Comments are held for moderation before they are posted. While we have a very friendly atmosphere here, I keep the moderation pretty strict. It boils down to this: If your comment does not contribute meaningful content to the discussion of MyCokeRewards, it isn’t going to show up. Begging or trading requests will also not show here (see above).
- If you’re asking a question, be sure to check the MCR FAQ page to see if it has already been answered
Now, lets collectively cross our fingers and hope that CocaCola continues this awesome program into 2010! We’ve been pretty lucky with extensions so far!