We’re a little to the game on this one. When I first heard of the “Refresh your World” (Refresh Everything) program, I thought “no way people are going to be into this” – but I was wrong. I can tell from the amount of comments on our Facebook Code Giveaway Fan Page that people actually use these codes!
So here we are – same drill as usual. I will, along with anyone else who is feeling generous, give away every Pepsi Refresh cap code I come across on this page.
First some info about the program:
- From what I have seen, the caps are yellow. They can also be found on the back of paper cups sold in fast-food stores, etc.
- The program ends on 9/30/11
- The codes can be redeemed at refresheverything.com.
And the usual rules about using this page:
- If you use a code, please leave a quick comment indicating such. A simple “Thank-you” or “RBM” (redeemed by me) goes a long way in saving everyone from trying the same codes over and over. It also encourages our generous donators to post more often!
- Comments are held for moderation before they are posted. While we have a very friendly atmosphere here, I keep the moderation pretty strict. It boils down to this: If your comment does not contribute meaningful content to the discussion of the Pepsi program, it isn’t going to show up. Begging or trading requests will also not show here (see above).
- Again – please, no begging. We leave codes at random times in the comments below. Begging doesn’t speed anything up.
And the sharing starts…… now!
Pepsi launched a new program today: Pepsi Rock Band. On this page, you will find useful chatter about the program, and folks sharing unused codes. If you want to see what I mean, check out the MyCokeRewards give-away page to see just how generous some people are here. I will begin giving away any codes that I come across, and hopefully a few others will follow suit. Also, if you win something from Pepsi, post it! Everyone likes hearing what other people have won!
Here is some info/FAQ about the new program:
When does the Pepsi Rock band promotion end?
The promotion starts today (June 2) and ends on July 28th.
Where do I get Pepsi codes?
The 12-character codes can be found on the underside of the caps on 20oz and 1L bottles. The caps are yellow. You can also find codes on 32oz and 44oz fountain cups. You can also check this site to see if anyone is sharing their unused codes!
What could I win?
For the instant win game, you could win a Rock Band 2 Special Edition bundle, or a downloadable track. For the weekly sweeps, there are few different prizes, including: XBox 360 console, $25 gift card, a trip to a Harrah’s casino/hotel, Rock Band Bandmate, and a MinoHD Flip Video Camcorder.
Is there another way to enter codes (an alternative entry method)?
Yes! You can text codes to PEPSI (73774)
Where can I trade codes (MyCokeRewards for Pepsi codes, etc)?
You can do that on the trading page.
What if I just want to beg for Pepsi codes?
Please don’t do it here. Instead, go to the Begging page to join your fellow beggars!
Free Old School New School codes! Come and get em!
There is a new Mountain Dew promotion underway, and this is a page for me (and others) to share or give away unused cap codes. We have already developed a great community of generous folks that give away MyCokeRewards Codes and Pepsi Stuff Codes, and I’m sure we’ll see a good turnout here as well.
The prize list looks impressive. X-BOX 360, HDTVs, a sweet looking Classic Arcade machine, and a few other good ones.
According to the rules, however, you only have until 8/11/08 to enter codes, so you better get started!
Here is the breakdown on what the codes are worth:
20oz – 1 play
1 Liter – 1 play
32oz Fountain cup – 1 play
44oz Fountain cup – 1 play
16oz Can – 2 plays
12 Pack – 2 plays
24 Pack – 3 plays
Some other interesting limits:
- Max of 3 codes from 16oz cans can be entered each day.
- Max of 500 Code entries per person or name/address/household throughout the life of the Promo, through the site and SMS texting combined.
And here is a freebie to get you started:
Check back often! Many more freebies to come!
Pepsi is launching a new promotion, called Pepsi Stuff. This program doesn’t start until 2/1/08, but I’ve heard reports of people getting caps already. If you’d like to share your caps, are start collecting them, this is a great place to do it! This is also a great place to share news of any Pepsi Promo codes.
I only ask that you refrain from begging for Pepsi points in any way. If people have points to give, they generally will post them here, and not send them via email.
Also, be sure to check out the MyCokeRewards Area of this site if you have any Coke codes you’d like to donate or are looking to snag some free codes.
Be sure to check back often. Once this program gets going, generous people usually post new codes at least once a day!
Pepsi has a new promotion coming out on September 1st entitled “Call Your Play“. I drink quite a bit of Pepsi, but don’t use the codes, so I will begin posting them here when the promotion starts.
I encourage anyone who doesn’t use the codes to post them here for other people to use. We’ve had great success doing this with MyCokeRewards codes in the past.
Please post if you use a code. Good luck!
Trade, collect or give away your unused TransformYourSummer codes. TransformYourSummer is Pepsi’s latest “under the cap” promotion. I will be posting free TransformYourSummer codes until the promotion ends, so check back often. You will see my posts in the comments below. Good luck!